28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build web applications with NodeJS and Angular.
- Manipulate with data on MongoDB and ExpressJS.
- Implement security in MEAN stack web applications.
- Develop MEAN stack web applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Angular, please visit: https://angular.io/
- What is MEAN Stack?
- Angular 5 vs previous versions
Using NodeJS and Express
- Building basic web applications for Node.js and Express.js
Using Angular for MEAN
- Building Angular web applications for NodeJS and Express.
- Setting up MongoDB
- Performing basic commands and method operations
- Running data transactions on MongoDB
- Handling Indexing, Aggregation, and Backup
- Using MongoDB in MEAN web application
- Improving security in NodeJS web applications
- Deploying MEAN stack web application to production
Summary and Conclusion
The sincerity and good explanation
King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology (KACST)
No course discounts for now.
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Bulgaria!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Bulgaria
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!