Local instructor-led live Juniper Networks training courses in България.
Oтзиви от потребители
The scope of training and practical approach to the issue seemed very promising. Unfortunately, due to the fact that the lecturer does not deal with the administration of the Linux system on a daily basis - in my opinion, he is not able to thoroughly cover the topic related to Linux Security. He couldn't answer us many practical questions - he was looking for her on Wikipedia. We also make nmap and Nessus scans ourselves and were interested in answers to specific, detailed questions.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Course: Network Security in Linux
Juniper Networks Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at system administrators who wish to prevent malware intrusion with Juniper firewalls.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary virtual environment to start integrating Juniper firewalls into networks.
- Manage packet flow for transit traffic.
- Troubleshoot a Juniper device network.
- Integrate third-party feeds to block intrusion.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.