Local instructor-led live Apache Web Server training courses in България.
Oтзиви от потребители
Pascal Durocher - City of Montreal
Course: HTTP fundamentals and Nginx web server
Apache Web Server Course Outlines
Apache is the most popular web server used on the internet. It is Open Source software and works well with other Open Source software such as Linux and MySQL. This course shows how to set up a simple Apache Web server under Linux and how to enhance it into a fully functional commercial web server capable of supporting sophisticated websites.
- Even beginners, who have the basic skill and knowledge on Linux, can catch up with this course just if you follow the instructor's lab and explanation in detail.
- This course is intended to practice enough Managing Linux Servers and to show it is very easy to understand Linux/Unix servers.
- This course will be delivered to audience with 40% lectures, 50% labs and 10% Q&A. This five-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities.
- You'll learn how to deploy and manage Top 4 Linux Servers that provide highly useful network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
- It can be deliver on any distribution (Fedora, CentOS are commonly used)