Local instructor-led live Q# training courses in България.
European Space Agency (ESA/ESTEC)
Course: Getting Started with Quantum Computing and Q#
Q# Course Outlines
Quantum computers are machines that are built on the principles of quantum mechanics. Unlike classical computers which rely on bits that can only exist in one of two states (0 or 1), quantum computers use quantum bits which can exist in multiple states at once. Because of this, quantum computers are expected to process algorithms and solve problems much faster than classical computers. Q# is a programming language created by Microsoft specifically for quantum computing.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of quantum computing and Q# as they step through the development of simple quantum programs.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Microsoft's Quantum Development Kit.
- Understand the concepts behind quantum computing.
- Build, test, execute, and troubleshoot a quantum program using Q#, Visual Studio and a local quantum computing simulator.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Upcoming Q# Courses
Online Q# courses, Weekend Q# courses, Evening Q# training, Q# boot camp, Q# instructor-led, Weekend Q# training, Evening Q# courses, Q# coaching, Q# instructor, Q# trainer, Q# training courses, Q# classes, Q# on-site, Q# private courses, Q# one on one training