Local instructor-led live Yocto Project training courses in България.
Oтзиви от потребители
Много широко въведение в Yocto, с голям брой практически примери. Съдържанието, в допълнение към задължителната програма, обогатена с проблеми, посветени на нашия проект. За голям плюс знания и практически опит на презентиращите. Програмата на курса е завършила колкото е възможно повече времето, което му е разпределено.
Przemysław Ujma - Hectronic Polska Sp. z o.o.
Course: Yocto Project
Работа с хардуер, настройка на системата, много добре представяне
ATM53 ŁUKASZ MICHAŁEK; Alten Polska Sp. z o.o.; ABB Power Grids Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course: Embedded Linux: Building a System from the Ground Up
Yocto Project Course Outlines
This four day training combines theory with hands-on exercises in order to introduce the Yocto Project.
It answers frequently asked questions like:
- Is it really necessary to use another version of the toolchain/libraries/packages for each and every GNU/Linux project and an top of that to follow a different work-flow?
- Can you ensure that the development environment is identical for all developers/suppliers and that you can still produce identical builds like today in 10+ years from now?
- Can the YP help find out under what software licenses the packages you use are licensed?
Hands-on sessions are performed on target hardware (e.g. Beagle Bone Black Rev. C - http://beagleboard.org/BLACK). After the training you will be able to download a docker image with Ubuntu 14.x and all dependencies pre-installed plus the examples in order to work with the course material in your own labs. Please note that this is not an introductory course to Embedded GNU/Linux. You should already know how Embedded GNU/Linux works and how to configure/build the GNU/Linux kernel and kernel drivers.
Who should attend?
You already use GNU/Linux for your projects and have probably heard about the Yocto Project, but did not dare to have a closer look into it, or had difficulties using it. You don’t know whether and how your daily work-flow can be accommodated in the YP and generally find the YP rather complicated. Why do we need all this since up to know everything was (supposedly) much easier? After the training you should be able to decide whether you need the YP or not. The workshop is aimed at software-, development-, system engineers, testers, administrators, engineers and other parties interested in the YP, with a solid knowledge of Embedded GNU/Linux.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts behind a Yocto Project build system, including recipes, metadata, and layers.
- Build a Linux image and run it under emulation.
- Save time and energy building embedded Linux systems.