Local instructor-led live Business Analysis training courses in България.
Oтзиви от потребители
Индивидуален подход. И да помагам
Krajowa Izba Rozliczeniowa S.A.
Course: Elasticsearch for Developers
Business Analysis Subcategories
Business Analysis Course Outlines
Име на Kурса
Име на Kурса
This instructor-led, live training in България (online or onsite) is aimed at business professionals who wish to learn intermediate-level skills for managing organizational charts using OrgPlus 6. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Handle large data sets with sophisticated formatting tools.
- Create data visualization reports and directories.
- Use OrgPlus printing, exporting, and publishing features.
- Navigate complex charts with ease.
This course has been created for business analysts who want to use BPMN 2.0 extensively in their projects. It focuses on practical aspects of all BPMN 2.0 specification as well as implementations of common patterns. It is a series of short lectures followed by exercises: the delegates will have a problem described in English, and will have to create a proper diagram for each problem. After that, the diagrams will be discussed and assessed by the group and the trainer. This course doesn't cover execution part of BPMN, it focuses on analysis and process design aspects of BPMN 2.0.
There are plenty of tried and tested patterns widely available to everyone. Sometimes it is a matter of changing the names and implementing the pattern in a specific technology. It can save hundreds of hours, which otherwise would be spent on design and testing. Training Goals This course has two goals: first, it allows you to reuse widely-known patterns, second, it allows you to create and reuse patterns specific to your organization. It helps you to estimate how patterns can reduce costs, systematize the design process and generate a code framework based on your patterns. Audience Software designers, business analysts, project managers, programmers and developers as well as operational managers and software division managers. Course Style The course focuses on use cases and their relationship with a specific pattern. Most of the examples are explained in UML and in simple Java examples (the language can change if the course is booked as a closed course). It guides you through the sources of the patterns as well as showing you how to catalogue and describe patterns which can be reused across your organization.
Summary: A business/systems analyst solves business problems by designing information systems which execute the strategy defined by the business. These IT solutions generally achieve one of the following goals for the business: implement a new business process, increase efficiency and productivity of existing business processes, or reduce operating costs of existing processes. This course is intended for Business Analysts including those who may want to go on and prepare for an IIBA Certification (CCBA or CBAP) and is consistent with the framework outlined by the BABOK® Version 3.0 Objectives:
- Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, and techniques outlined in the BABOK® V3.0
- Understand the core knowledge areas, activities, tasks, deliverables, and their relationships:
Бизнес/системен аналитик решава бизнес проблеми чрез проектиране на информационни системи, които изпълняват стратегията, определена от бизнеса. Тези ИТ решения обикновено постигат една от следните цели за бизнеса: прилагане на нов / нов бизнес процес, увеличаване на ефективността и продуктивността на съществуващите бизнес процеси, или намаляване на оперативните разходи на съществуващите процеси. Този курс е предназначен за тези, които се преместват в професията Business Analysis и които могат, след като са изпълнени всички предварителни изисквания, да бъдат заинтересовани да вземат CBAP сертификация изпит от IIBA (www.iiba.org). Кой трябва да присъства?
Входни нива IT Business Аналитици
Самоучени ИТ Business Аналитиците, които искат да попълнят пропуските и да съберат всички части
Системни анализатори и програмисти, които се интересуват от разширяването на ролята си в областта на бизнеса
The course will cover how to:
- Select, organise and implement a business re-engineering project
- Achieve competitive advantage by capitalising on technology and the use of UML tools
- Maximise customer satisfaction by matching process design to customer needs
- Identify typical symptoms of business process dysfunction
- Redesign workflow and structure successfully within the business
- Ensure the best practice through the application of business patterns
This course will show you how to:
- Perform key functions of the business analyst by applying a solid business analysis framework
- Conduct a business needs analysis to elicit stakeholder requirements
- Apply business analysis techniques to identify key problems and potential opportunities in your enterprise
- Create effective requirements and communication plans
- Analyse and specify requirements using industry best practices
- Manage solution assessment and validation
Participant Profiles CxO, Operation Managers, Enterprise Architects, Business and System Analysts and Designers Objective This introduction seminar provides you with an overview of the digital business models, business and enterprise architecture frameworks as well as methodologies that organizations are trying to focus on to increase their business agility facing disruptions of the digital age. In particular, this seminar aims at helping you to understand frameworks and reference architectures that are used worldwide to align digital business models and IT system architectures with the changing competitive landscape.
Objective: Helping Business Analysts to understand how to efficiently model and validate their business processes and resources in order to increase business agility of their organization on the basis of their target architecture and changing market needs. This 2 day training course aims at helping delegates to learn how to model their business processes and resources in order to adapt them to changes of their goals, strategies and impacted capabilities as part of the target architecture. On the basis of the key elements of business performance (strategies, tactics, KPI, business capabilities, etc...), delegates learn there how to elaborate a vision centric business process and resource cartography. Then, only using the appropriate BPMN and UML notation adapted to their language, they understand how to adapt them to changing strategies, tactics and policies.
Objective: This training course aims at helping product managers, products owners, business analysts, system architects and developers understand how to efficiently Manage Requirements on the basis of the product vision till guiding developers accurately in implementing them. More in detail, this course aims at assisting product managers in better defining the value propositions of their products on the basis of strategies and stakeholder needs. Business Analysts and product owners understand how to describe requirements of the product backlog then discover appropriate epics and user stories of the system while contributing to the required value creation. Along interactive case study exercises, participants learn how to describe in detail such requirements in order to validate correct understanding of needs and prepare system acceptance tests. Thus, only using a very common and productive UML profile, they learn to structure requirements in order to communicate efficiently with architects and developers through an iterative requirement gathering process. Audience:
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Anyone interetsted in the Requirements Management Process
Objective: Helping Technical Analysts and Designers to understand how to go through software implementation of the requirements, ensuring traceability between business specifications and the software code. This 2 day training course aims at assisting technical analysts and designers in designing specifications described by the business analysts. After transformation into software component representations, the resulting system components trace system requirements toward software component structures. Finally, these technical specifications are implemented in software code and tested upon component basis. The resulting software components provide good level of reactivity to changes as they allow to trace separately toward the implementation level the system behaviours layer by layer (from the user interfaces toward business objects layer through the application components where the usage choices of the actors are stored.
Audience: Delegates who have an interest in Process Modelling will benefit from attending this business process modeling notation training course including:
- Business and Process Analysts
- Process Designers and Implementers
- Project and Programme Managers
- Anyone involved with business change and transformation.
This course focuses on holistic, structured approaced to finding bottle necks and optimizing business processes. It is a practical workshop where participants will be given examples and later will need to solve similar cases during team exercises.
- Using the company experience in process management in other banks / sectors to illustrate the presentation
- Introducing the participants to the different process methodologies (Lean, SIX Sigma) but not full of theory about those methodologies (aim of this training is not to pass the Lean or Six Sigma certifications but to get an awareness of different methodologies to see how we can use part of it in our daily activity)
- The presentation should be oriented mostly on business issues (and not pure IT processes)
Objective: Delegates be able to analyse big data sets, extract patterns, choose the right variable impacting the results so that a new model is forecasted with predictive results.
Apache Hadoop is the most popular framework for processing Big Data. Hadoop provides rich and deep analytics capability, and it is making in-roads in to tradional BI analytics world. This course will introduce an analyst to the core components of Hadoop eco system and its analytics Audience Business Analysts Duration three days Format Lectures and hands on labs.
This course has been created for anyone responsible for modelling processes in BPMN 2.0. It focuses on practical aspects of all BPMN 2.0 specification as well as implementations of common patterns. It is a series of short lectures followed by exercises: the delegates will have a problem described in English, and will have to create a proper diagram for each problem. After that, the diagrams will be discussed and assessed by the group and the trainer. This course focuses on understand the BPMN diagrams but also covers basic part of the execution part of BPMN.
Audience: Business consultants, Business analysts, Project Managers, IT professionals.
The course covers contemporary development principles and practices, including the place of project management, testing and business analysis, within Agile and traditional Waterfall contexts. The course is intended to be workshop-style with opportunities for delegates to ask questions and explore real life application of the content. This course comprises a series of modules with each module designed to take 1.5hrs, ie 1 training day would consist of 4 modules. Intended Audience This course is aimed at those who want to gain a rapid overview of contemporary Waterfall & Agile software development and the impact on project management, testing and business analysis.
This course focuses on the business analyst role to be successful on Agile projects. Course participants will learn how to cooperate with the Team, Product Owner, Scrum Master as well as with the Customer to facilitate the development process. Participants will go through a mock project practising common scenarios.
Dashbuilder is an open-source web application for visually creating business dashboards and reports. In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to create business dashboards and reports using Dashbuilder. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Visual configure and personalize dashboards using drag-and-drop
- Create different types of visualizations using charting libraries
- Define interactive report tables
- Create and edit inline KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Customize the look and feel of metric displayers
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
This course demonstrates through hands-on practice the fundamentals and applications of software engineering, requirements engineering and testing.
Model Based Development (MBD) is a software development methodology that enables faster, more cost-effective development of dynamic systems such as control systems, signal processing and communication systems. It relies on graphic modeling rather than the traditional text based programming. In this instructor-led, live training participants will learn how to apply MBD methodologies to reduce development costs and accelerate the time to market of their embedded software products. By the end of this training, participants will be able to
- Select and utilize the right tools for implementing MBD.
- Use MBD to carry out rapid development in the early stages of their embedded software project.
- Shorten the release of their embedded software into the market.
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Requirements Analysis, известен също като Requirements Engineering, е процесът на идентифициране на потребителските очаквания за нов или променлив продукт или проект. Това обучение, ръководено от инструктори, е насочено към хора, които искат да разберат анализ на изискванията и да извършват анализ на изискванията ефективно и точно, като използват аналитични техники за своите проекти. В края на обучението участниците ще могат да:
Определяне на различни видове изисквания.
Разбиране на общите понятия и дейности в рамките на, анализ на изискванията.
Да бъдете запознати с методологията за анализ на изискванията.
Използвайте различни техники за анализ на изискванията в тяхната полза.
Структурни изисквания, за да общуват ефективно с архитекти и разработчици чрез итеративен процес на събиране на изисквания.
Интерактивна лекция и дискусия.
Много упражнения и упражнения.
Изпълнение на ръката в живо лабораторна среда.
За да поискате персонализирано обучение за този курс, моля, свържете се с нас, за да организирате.
Prescriptive analytics is a branch of business analytics, together with descriptive and predictive analytics. It uses predictive models to suggest actions to take for optimal outcomes, relying on optimization and rules-based techniques as a basis for decision making. In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Matlab to carry out prescriptive analytics on a set of sample data. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts and frameworks used in prescriptive analytics
- Use MATLAB and its toolboxes to acquire, clean and explore data
- Use rules-based techniques including inference engines, scorecards, and decision trees to make decisions based on different business scenarios
- Use Monte Carlo simulation to analyze uncertainties and ensure sound decision making
- Deploy predictive and prescriptive models to enterprise systems
- Business analysts
- Operations planners
- Functional managers
- BI (Business Intelligence) team members
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
In this instructor-led, live training in България, participants will gain an understanding of the technologies, methods and mindset needed to implement a Fintech strategy. This training is aimed at managers who need to gain a "big picture" understanding of Fintech, break down the hype and jargon, and take tangible first steps towards the adoption of new technologies applicable to financial business and services. By the end of this training, participants will be able to
- Present viable Fintech strategies for their organization.
- Understand and explain the role and functionality of key technologies.
- Draft an action plan for introducing new technologies in step-by-step fashion.
This training course aims at helping business analysts to learn to model efficiently their business processes using BPMN as well as resources that are handled by their activities. Being conducted by an agile enterprise framework, business analysts learn during this course how to use appropriate BPMN notations and business extensions of UML in order to deal with their "business requirements" and coherently drive underlying design level activities.
Process mining, or Automated Business Process Discovery (ABPD), is a technique that applies algorithms to event logs for the purpose of analyzing business processes. Process mining goes beyond data storage and data analysis; it bridges data with processes and provides insights into the trends and patterns that affect process efficiency. Format of the Course
- The course starts with an overview of the most commonly used techniques for process mining. We discuss the various process discovery algorithms and tools used for discovering and modeling processes based on raw event data. Real-life case studies are examined and data sets are analyzed using the ProM open-source framework.
Course Audience: Managers who want to understand BPMN diagrams, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, Business Process Engineers, System Analysts and anyone who is involved in analyzing and planning Business Processes using standardized, unified modelling notation. Course Goals:
- Produce high-quality process diagrams
- Model in the BPMN process notation
- Capture as-is process information
- Implement optimized process flows for people-intensive processes
- Simplify complex process definitions and break them into more manageable pieces
The course aims at teaching the practical knowledge and learning BPMN modeling skills at the Intermediate and Advanced levels. The ideal participant is a business analyst training, meaning the person discovering, identifying, gathering and analyzing user requirements to the system. - The advanced computer application developers and system architects interested in the prospect of creating business processes, system and custom drivers. The course does not address issues Executable BPMN level. Training is conducted in much the dominant technique in the form of a computer (~ 90%), during which the one hand, we translate real business situations for BPD, on the other hand ready to interpret diagrams assessing their practical utility. The course is very intensive practical course in the strict sense, the training did not deal with in any way, theoretical considerations of BPMN.
Online Business Analysis courses, Weekend Business Analysis courses, Evening Business Analysis training, Business Analysis boot camp, Business Analysis instructor-led, Weekend Business Analysis training, Evening Business Analysis courses, Business Analysis coaching, Business Analysis instructor, Business Analysis trainer, Business Analysis training courses, Business Analysis classes, Business Analysis on-site, Business Analysis private courses, Business Analysis one on one training